Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2014

Long Grove Irish Days 2014

The Olive Tap
Karen and Chuck Grant and my lovely spouse, Sylvia and I, went to the Long Grove Irish Days activities over the Labor Day Weekend.

The shops, food and music was incredible!

 I purchased some White Peach Balsamic Vinegar and Plum Balsamic Vinegar from the Olive Tap (both of these are most tasty!).

We then walked around the town a bit and saw a covered bridge, lots of Irish Days attendees, and more!

I wore my Dr. Who shirt and received many compliments and positive comments. Obviously, the folks attending the Irish Days are full-fledged Whovarians! I thought I saw a Dalek or  two  and maybe a Cyberman...not to mention "the companion"....but Dr. Who appeared to be either late or early (you know how he is with time and all!).





    Then there was the awesome music by Joe Cullen & Kathleen Keane.

Please plan to go this fine event next year.....and come to IBAM in October at the Irish American Heritage Center this Fall!!




No comments:

Post a Comment