Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Doc MacMaino’s Time Warped Aged, Micro-barrel, Very, Very Small Batch Whisky: Cinnamon + Hot Peppers!


Doc MacMaino’s Time Warped Aged, Micro-barrel, Very, Very Small Batch Whisky: Cinnamon + Hot Peppers! 
I have continued to age my own whiskey in small 2 and 5  liter charred oak barrels. I have also begun to experiment with aging using lightly toasted American Oak and heavily toast French Oak wood chips, cinnamon and hot peppers.
My recipe is noted below for those who want to "age" their own! 
150 ml Rye with cinnamon
100 ml Rye with hot peppers
100 ml single Malt
150 ml Rye aged with American Oak lightly toasted
100 ml Rye aged with French Oak heavily toasted
This aqua vitae is 100 Proof. The picture to the right shows the bottle of my newly blended whisky. DM
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment