Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

Yoda, OD, MEd, FAAO, FCOVD-A


A good friend of mine often refers to me as "Yoda". I'm not sure that is because I am so wise, or because I'm short and round with hairy ears! (At least I am not green!!). In any case here are some of Yoda's very best sayings.

Read, you should! DM



1. Hard to see, the dark side is

2. Truly wonderful the mind of a child is

3. Great warrior, hmm? Wars not make one great

4. Already know you that which you need

5. Size matters not

6. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

7. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can

8. Do or do not. There is no try

9. Always in motion the future is

10. Named must your fear be before banish it you can

11. You will know the good from the bad when you are calm

12. Much to learn you still have, my old Padawan. This is just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment